House-Mouse Designs® Painting Pansies by Pam Hornschu
- Tent-fold yellow cardstock to create a 5 1/2" square card. Round bottom corners.
- Round corners of 2 X 5 1/2" patterned paper panel and adhere to card. Stamp sentiment in Onyx Versafine.
- Place drops of alcohol inks on Creative Palette. Swirl together. Use thinner if necessary. Place white cardstock panel over top to transfer ink. Let dry.
- Stamp image on inky panel. Add color and shading with pencils.
- Apply glue marker and glitter for magical sparkle.
- Round corners of panel, and mat with blue cardstock. Adhere with foam tape to card.
- Tie ribbon through button into bow, and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Painted Pansies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
May Arts Grosgrain Stripes 3/16”
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by G•C•D
Color Solutions Alcohol Inks (Cosmo Pink, Lemoncello, Glacier Blue) and Thinner Solution
Pentouch White Marker
Derwent® Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3M Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project