House-Mouse Designs® Painted Pansies by Rhea Weigand
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/4" panel of dark purple cardstock in half to form card base
- Stamp Painted Pansies image in Memento Ink on a 3-7/8" X 5-1/8" panel of white cardstock.
- Color image as desired. Sample is colored with Copics as follows: Mouse: T3, T5, T7 ; Face/Hands/Feet/Tail: E50, E51, E21 Flowers: BV02, BV13, BV08, Y11, Y15, Y19 Foliage: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67 Sky: B21, B41, BV02
- Layer colored image on a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of dark purple cardstock.
- Adhere layered image panel to a 4-1/8" X 5-3/8" panel of yellow cardstock
- Wrap yellow ribbon around layered panels as shown and glue or tape on back.
- Adhere ribbon-wrapped panels to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Dark Purple and Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Copic® Markers as listed above
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives May Arts Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project