House-Mouse Designs® Painted Pansies by Jennifer Dove
- Cut down A2 card base.
- Layer with green mat.
- Add pattern paper mat.
- Make two little panels using the green and pink card stock and pattern paper.
- Layer onto the card base layers.
- Color image and cut down.
- Layer onto the green card stock.
- Pop up onto card.
- Add a “banner flag” using pattern paper and yardstick and pop up onto card.
- Add a button.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (T1, T3, T5, T7, RV32 RV34, RV17, RV19, BV08, Y15, C1, C3, C5, C7, E50, E51, E93, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, BV20)
Twine by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project