House-Mouse Designs® Painted Pansies by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 6 ¾” x 5 ½” blue card. Cut 5 ½” x 4 ¾” purple dot, and 3 ½” x 4 7/8” blue chevron. Glue to card as shown. Cut 5 1/8” x 4” white card stock, and stamp with Painted Pansies using Memento Ink. Use blending tool to add Broken China around edges.
- Color with Spectrum Noir. Flowers: TB3, TB4, TB5, PL4. Grass/Leaves: CG3, CG4. Mouse: IG1, IG2, IG4, PP4, Blender. Paint can / brush: GB4, TB4, TB5, CR10, TN7, IG4. Matt onto blue card stock leaving 1/8” border. Glue centered on card.
- Stamp Sentiment “Small things with great love” onto 1” rounded square. Matt with blue tag. Add purple dot strip, green rhinestone, and bow as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Painted Pansies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Tim Holtz® Broken China Distress Ink by Ranger®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project