House-Mouse Designs® Nurse Mouse by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image with VersaFine on to Mixed Media paper. This paper holds water well, so since I used a water brush for parts of the image, I decided to use this brand.
- Color the image using the markers listed above. I used the water brush for blending out the shadows, and the stethoscope.
- Crop the image down and set aside.
- Make a mat for the image using Ocean Side cardstock.
- Attach to the image using ZipDry™ glue.
- Create the card base out of a Chinese Red cardstock to the size of 5-1/2" x 8."
- Tape the Chevron stencil on top of the base and apply StazOn White Opaque using a sponge dauber. I use an old dauber that is just for StazOn, as it's hard to clean up after using solvent ink on it. I didn't want a perfectly stenciled image. I went for a softer look for this card.
- Attach the image and mat to the card base using ZipDry™ glue.
- Add a few dots on the lower left and upper right corners using Silver irRESISTable Pico Embellisher.
- Nurse Mouse Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Ocean Side Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
StazOn White Opaque by Tsukineko®
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 024, 028, 029, 050, 052, 064, 065, 069, 071, 072, 090, 091, 092, 094, 095, 096, 098, 222, 260, 302, 900, 901, 902
Silver irRESISTable Pico Embellisher by Tsukineko®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Mixed Media Cardstock by Canson
Water Brush by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project