House-Mouse Designs® Mousse Mice by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut and score dark brown cardstock to form an A2 card.
- Cut pink patterned paper to 5.25" x 4" to form the card front.
- Cut a strip of striped patterned paper then die-cut the bottom edge with the scalloped die from the Spring Borders die set.
- Edge the die-cut with Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Adhere the strip to the card front as shown, then edge the image panel with Distress ink.
- Stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Trim and mat onto brown patterned paper cut .5" larger.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the brown A2 card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest™ Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Bitter Chocolate Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Bittersweet 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Mouse Skin: BV000, R000, E50, E51
Mouse Cheeks: R20
Mouse Noses: R21
Mouse Fur: E21, E23, E25 E37
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Spoons: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3
Ice Cream: E49, E70, E71, E74
Ice Cream Container: E41, E42, E43, E49, E71, E74, RV32, RV34
Ground Espresso Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project