House-Mouse Designs® Mint Gifts by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Mint Gifts on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image using the Small "P" Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut the Large "P" Fitted Frame with Parrot cardstock.
5. Create the card base out of Firecracker Cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Apply VersaMagic ink to 2 sides of the card base.
7. Sprinkle on Shabby White Embossing Enamel, and heat set from underneath.
8. Repeat Step 7 to the other 2 sides of the card front.
9. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Mint Gifts Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027: Shabby White Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Firecracker
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 045, 047, 064, 071, 072, 091, 220, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media XL Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project