House-Mouse Designs@ Mice Hockey by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 brown cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of blue patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the front of the card.
- Stamp Mice Hockey onto white cardstock with Memento ink.
- Color the scene with Copic markers, trim, and mat with brown cardstock cut 1/4" larger.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment onto patterned paper with Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink.
- Cut the sentiment using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Die Set and edge with Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Cut brown cardstock with the next largest die from the Fitted Frames A Die Set and use to mat the sentiment die-cut.
- Adhere the sentiment to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Shed: E21, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Shed Floor: E40. E42, E44
Logs: E23, C4
Fire: Y13, Y19, YR18
Mouse Faces, Ears, Hands, Feet, and Tails: BV000, BV000, E50, E51, R20, R21, RV43
Mouse Fur: E21, E23, E27, E29, E31, E35, E37, E47, E53, E57, E59, T1. T3, T5, T7, W3. W5, W7
Hockey Sticks: E44, E47
Candy Wrapper: E81, E84
Candy: R656, R59
Outside Candy Wrapper: B41, B45
Cattail Weeds: YG91, YG93, YG95
Ice: C1, C2 B0000, <B60, <B91
Snow: C00, C0, C1 C2
Tim Holtz® Ground Espresso Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Tim Holtz® Ground Espresso Distress® Archival™ Ink by Ranger Industries
Figgy Pudding 6x6 Paper Pad by Basic Grey
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project