House-Mouse Designs® Masked Mice - WindowRama Dome Jar Shaker by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use Memento ink to stamp the mouse and the sentiment onto white cardstock.
- Color the image with Copic markers as shown.
- Use the larger rounded rectangle from the WindowRama Dome Jar Shaker Die Set to cut the image panel.
- Use the base of the WindowRama Dome Jar Shaker Die Set to cut patterned paper and green cardstock.
- For the front of the card, fold the patterned paper backwards on the scoreline on both sides of the die-cut.
- For the back of the card, fold the green cardstock forwards on the scoreline on both sides of the die-cut.
- Use the jar-shaped die to cut the die-cut front.
- Use the lid die to cut silver cardstock for the jar's lid.
- Adhere acrylic over the window on the reverse of the card front.
- Add foam tape around the perimeter of the window opening over the acrylic.
- Tap the acrylic and the sides of the foam tape with an anti-static bag.
- Add the shaker contents to the well formed by the foam tape.
- Adhere the image panel to the the back of the card front to seal the shaker.
- Adhere the front panel of the card to the back panel of the card using strong tape or liquid glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R000, R01
Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44, E47
Mask: YG03, YG05, BG11, BG23
Vintage Marketplace 6x6 Patterned Paper by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Green Bling Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Silver Metallic Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Shaker Bits by Doodles Paper Playground and Kat Scrappiness
Black Foam Tape by Craft Fancy
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project