House-Mouse Designs® Masked Mice - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” panel of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form top-folding card base.
- Die cut jar from white cardstock and lid from silver.
- Stamp mouse on upside-down bottle and color as desired. Use sponge dauber and blue chalk to define jar reflection.
- Stamp message on white with black ink.
- Die cut message with oval die from Build A Pop-Up Die Set.
- Cut larger oval from red cardstock and adhere to message oval with glue.
- Glue jar to card front.
- Adhere lid and message with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®Sponge Dauber
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project