House-Mouse Designs Masked Maxwell Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use Various ink refills or other alcohol ink to color the top and the base of the tin.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp Maxwell onto white paper and color with Copic markers as desired.
- Measure the circumference of the tin, then trim the paper to the appropriate height.*
- Cover the tin with dot patterned paper using a strong glue or tape.**
- Adhere the image panel to the front of the tin.
- Use the Circle Tag die to cut the gingham paper.
- Use Onyx VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment onto the tag.
- Use Copic markers to color the white ribbon.
- Thread the dyed ribbon through the hole in the tag.
- Tie the sentiment tag to the tin's handle.
** I used 6x6 paper so I had to wrap the paper around the tin, then add another piece to cover the seam. I used both sides of the patterned paper were used since they matched perfectly. If I had used 12x12 paper, I could have wrapped the tin with one piece.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Bandaid Tin from Oriental Trading
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R000, R01,
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44
Mouse's Mask: BG10, BG11
BG10 and BG13 Copic® Various Refills
Spring Dots and Stripes 6x6 Patterned Paper pad by Echo Park Paper Company
Spring Stripes and Gingham 6x6 Patterned Paper pad by Echo Park Paper Company
Circle Tag Die by QuicKutz
Washi Tape: Source Unknown
White Ribbon: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project