House-Mouse Designs® Martini Mice by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp sentiment in the top right corner with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
- Adhere paper panels to the car.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger blue panel and then adhere to the card.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Silver on card and heat from underneath to melt.
- Add olive brads.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (YG91, YG95, YG99, BG11, BG13, C1, E50, E51, E93, E21, E23, E25, W5, W2, W1)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Authentique™
Paper Olive Brads by Eyelet Outlet
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project