House-Mouse Designs Marshmallow Mice by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Marshmallow Mice with Tuxedo Black ink on to Mixed Media White Paper.
- Color the stamped image using the Copic markers listed.
- Apply colored chalk to the background with a brush or cotton swab.
- Spray the colored image with Spray Fixative to keep the chalk from rubbing off.
- Trim the background to 5" x 3 3/4."
- Create the card base out of mint cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
- Ink the edges of the card base with Pink Shimmer Delicata ink.
- Adhere the colored layer to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Delicata Ink in Pink Shimmer
Copic Markers: W1, W3, W5, N2, N4, N6, C0, C1, C3E21, E51, E13, E25, E29, E47, YG21, R32, R20, R37, B26, B63, G000, G00, G02, BV01, BV02
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project