House-Mouse Designs® Lemon Sour by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Atlantic Shore cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 2-1/4” stripe cardstock to the bottom of card front.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 3” flower dot cardstock to top of card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card front where prints meet, tie in bow on right side.
- Stamp Lemon Sour on 4-3/4 x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, blue chalk and sponge dauber.
- Glue to 5” x 4” Atlantic Shore cardstock.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Lemon Sour Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Atlantic Shore Cardstock by My Colors®
Stripe and Flower Dot cardstock by DCWV
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project