House-Mouse Designs® Kitty Bounce by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5-1/5" x 11" panel of Teal Cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a purple panel of cardstock to the card base.
- Adhere a light teal panel of cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel of cardstock with black ink and color with pencil.
- Trim around the image leavind parts of it "out of the box".
- Back with a dark teal panel of cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Pierce holes around the edge of the panel.
- Stamp the sentiement on a white die cut oval panel with black ink and back with a purple die cut panel.
- Adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prisma Colored Pencil
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spellbinder Classic Oval and Classic Scallop Oval Dies
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project