House-Mouse Designs® Kitten on the Keys by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 cardstock in half.
- Score one piece at 6" and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut minty green cardstock to 5.75" square.
- Cut music patterned paper to 5.75" x 4.25".
- Edge music patterned paper with Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Adhere music patterned paper to minty green patterned paper as shown.
- Edge entire panel with Ground Espresso Distress ink and adhere to the brown card.
- Stamp the image with Memento ink.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Trim image panel and mat with brown cardstock.
- Adhere the matted image to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Cat: C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, G20, G40
Piano: E74, E77, E89, Y21, Y26, N0, N1, N3, N4, N6
Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R01, R20, R21
Fur Left to Right: E35, E44, E53, E57; E21, E23, E25, E44; E31, E33, E35, E44; T1, T3, T5
Music: BG10, BG90
Background: BG0000, BG10
Snow Day Remix 6x6 Petite Paper Pads by Lawn Fawn®
Ground Espresso Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Bittersweet Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project