House-Mouse Designs® Kitten Cast by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut and score Kraft cardstock to create an A2 card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp image and color with Copic markers.
- Use the stamp positioner and stamp the sentiment onto the cast with VersaFine Clair ink.
- Cut blue dot patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" to create the card front, then edge with Distress ink.
- Cut striped paper to be slightly 1/8" wider and 1/4" taller than the image panel.
- Edge striped paper with Distress ink.
- Adhere the image onto the striped paper so that it's flush right with the right edge of the paper as shown.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
- Kitten Cast Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Oxford 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51,
Mouse Cheeks: R20
Mouse Nose: R21, R22
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Kitten Fur: B60, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3
Kitten Eye: YG21, YG23
Kitten Nose and Ears: RV91
Kitten's Cast: t00, T0, T1
Pencil: E21, E81, Y32, Y35, C00, C1, C2, C3, RV42, RV95, E04
Brushed Curduroy Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project