House-Mouse Designs® Keeping Cool by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Atlantic Shore cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4-1/4” x 3” stripe cardstock to bottom of card front.
- Wrap brown ribbon around card front at top of stripe cardstock, tie in bow on right side.
- Stamp Keeping Cool on 3-3/4” x 3-1/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, blue chalk and sponge dauber.
- Die cut with 4-5/8” x 2-3/8” rectangle die.
- Glue to Brown Eyes rectangle die cut with next two larger dies.
- Attach to top of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Simply Defined Rectangle Die Set
By Scrapbooking Made Simple
Atlantic Shore and Brown Eyes
Cardstock by My Colors®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Brown Sparkle Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project