House-Mouse Designs® Gumdrop Toss by Debi Hammons
- Fold 11" x 5.5" yellow panel in half to form card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 3" x 5.5".
- Adhere to green 3.25" x 5.5" panel, then adhere to left side of card front.
- Stamp mice on white 4.625" x 3.5" panel.
- Color as desired.
- Back with slightly larger green panel and adhere to card front.
- Stamp message on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: yellow, green, white, and pattern paper
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project