House-Mouse Designs® Get Well Soon Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5". Score at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5.25" x 4" and adhere to the card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel and mat with a piece of patterned paper cut .25" larger than the image.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Face, Ears, Paws, Tail: BV000, E51, E53, R01
Nose and Lips: R20, R21 R22
Fur: E31, E33, E35, E39
Blanket: Y11, 21, Y26, Y28, Y35
Pillow: Y0000, Y11
Drink/Glass: B60, C00, C0, N0
Straw: YG01, YG03, BG90
Pills: <R81, R81
Card: E40, E81
Wall: BG000, BG01
Floor/Shadows: BV20, C1, C2
Chloe Patterned Paper Pad by Bella Blvd.™
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project