House-Mouse Designs® Flower Arranging by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of pink cardstock in half to creat the card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of patterned paper on to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back image with a larger die cut pink panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel and back with a larger pink panel before adhering to card.
- Adhere flowers to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Paper Flowers by Recollections
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project