House-Mouse Designs® Feeding Koi by Kathi Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown 12x12 cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of green patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with the chisel end of a green marker.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4.75" x 3.75".
- Trim brown patterned paper to 5" x 4" and edge with a brown marker.
- Trim orange patterned paper to 4.25x 4.25" and edge with an orange marker.
- Double mat the image panel.
- Die-cut yellow cardstock with one of the Jumbo Fishtail Banner dies. Edge with a marker.
- Cut this die in half.
- Using VersaFine Clair ink, stamp the sentiment onto yellow patterned paper.
- Die-cut the sentiment with one of the dies from the Stitched Double Fishtail die set. Edge with a marker.
- Adhere the Jumbo Fishtail Banner to the center of the card front. The top of the banner should be flush with the top of the card front. The points of the banner should touch the bottom of the card front.
- Adhere the matted image panel over the Jumbo Fishtail Banner.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Jumbo Fishtail Banner as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Very Vintage Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Mouse Skin: BV000, R000, R00, E50, E51
Mouse Noses: R21
Mouse Cheeks: R20
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Mouse Fur: E35, E47, E53, E55, E57
Mouse Fur: E21, E23, E25, E37
Koi: YR12, YR16, YR18, Y13, Y15, Y32, Y35, Y38
Stones: E40, N0, N1, N2, N2, N4, T0, T1
Pond: BG10, BG90, BG93
Water Lily: G02, G05, G16, B60, <B63, B64
Fish Food: B60, 0, C1, X2, Y15, YR16, YR18, YG21
Grasses: YG0, YG05, YG17
Jumbo Fishtails Banners Die Set by Die-namics
Stitched Double Fishtail Label Die Set by Frantic Stamper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project