House-Mouse Designs® Drying Herbs by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Drying Herbs on to Mixed Media White Paper with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base out of Aquamarine cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to 5 1/2" x 2 1/4."
6. Tear the top of the Desert Storm cardstock.
7. Adhere the cardstock and colored image to the base with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Aquamarine
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Mice: E11, E51, E21, T2, T4, T6, N2, N4, N9, E35, E37, E57
Scene: Garlic: E40, E43, E71, W2, YG91
Yarrow: Y35, G94, G99
Roses: YG67, G28, V95, R85
Other Flower: BV04, BV17, YG45, G29
Everything Else: E29, E31, W1, B00
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project