House-Mouse Designs® Dragonfly Ride by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Dragonfly Ride on Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the the colored in image.
4. On Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper, stamp a scene using the Meadows Edge stamp set with Nocturne ink.
5. Color the stamped scene with chalk.
6. Stamp the sentiment from the So Sweet set with Nocturne ink.
7. Create the card base with Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Adhere the background to the card base with EZ Runner.
9. Attach the mice to the background with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 026, 028, 033, 049, 064, 071, 065, 068, 072, 091, 094, 097, 099, 303, 400, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Artist's Chalk and applicators (you can use Q-Tips)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project