House-Mouse Designs® Donut Day Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5 x 11 brown cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Using the A2 Layers Die Cut set, cut the remaining brown cardstock and green cardstock to form mats.
- Using the A2 Layers Die Cut set, cut green cardstock with one of the cutting dies from the Spring Borders set. Edge with Distress ink.
- Use Memento ink to stamp Donut Day onto white cardstock. Color with Copic markers, trim, and edge with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
- Use glue pen to randomly add adhesive to the donut. Sprinkle on the Shaved Ice, brush off the excess. Voila! You now have a sugar glazed donut that has no calories! Yahoo!
- Smoosh Distress Oxide inks onto Gel Press and use a brayer to blend the ink.
- Press Mixed Media White paper onto the Gel Press and smooth the back.
- Lift the paper for your print.
- Press Burlap panel onto the remaining ink on the Gel Press, place the inked print atop the Gel Press, smooth the back, and lift the print.
- Smoosh the Distress Oxide inks onto different parts of the burlap, place the inky side of the burlap against the print, and brayer over the burlap to transfer the burlappy pattern. Repeat as necessary.
- Lightly spritz the print with water, then thoroughly heat set the print.
- Place the print between scrap paper, place this print sandwich on the platform of your die-cut machine, put both cutting plates over it, then run it back and forth through the machine to flatten it as much as possible.
- Place the now flattened desert dry print onto a stamping platform, secured with magnets.
- Position Coffee Background stamp* onto the print as desired, press the platform's cover onto the stamp, ink the stamp with Acorn VersaFine Clair ink, and stamp.
- Using the A2 Layers Cardmaking Die Set, cut the print as desired.
- Adhere the layers of the card as shown, then adhere the image panel to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Brown and Green cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper Company®
Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, R01, R20
Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Outside of Donut: E21, E31, E33, E44 E47
Inside of Donut: W1, W3, 11, Y23, YR31
Cup: B32, G12, G14 G16
Coffee: E44, E47
Background: G000, E30, E40, E41
Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs, Evergreen Bough Tim Holtz® Distress® Oxide Ink by Ranger Industries
Gathered Twigs Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Acorn VersaFine™ Clair Ink by Tsukineko®
A2 Layers Cardmaking Die Set by The Stamp Doctor
Sailor® Glue Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project