House-Mouse Designs Cure All Tea Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" yellow cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Stamp Cure All Tea onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Add Clear Glaze gel pen to the drops of lemon juice. Repeat to build dimension and gloss.
- Add Red glitter pen to the cayenne that the House-Mouse is sprinkling into the tea.
- Cut image panel to 4" x 2.75".
- Cut yellow cardstock to 4 1/8" X 2 7/8" and mat the image panel.
- Cut a strip of peachy orange daisy-patterned paper to 7/8" x 5.25".
- Cut yellow cardstock to 1" x 5.25" and mat the daisy strip with it.
- Cut Gingham paper to 4 5/8" x 3 3/8".
- Cut yellow cardstock to 4.75" x 3.5" and use to mat gingham paper.
- Cut the Double Dot paper to 4" x 5.25".
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Cure All Tea Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51, R20
Mouse Fur: E35, E47, E53, E57, E59
Apron: BG53 BG90, BG93
Spice Bottle: C00, C0, C1, C2
Label: Y000, Y11
Cayenne: R02, R05
Bottle Cork: E42, E43, E44
Tea Cup: T0, T1, R01, R02, R12, BG53
Lemon: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y26
Recipe: Y000, Y11
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Floral-Graph-Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
Dot-Grid-Daisy-Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
Ocean Double Dot Designs Paper by BoBunny Press®
Clear Glaze™ 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura of America
Red At You Spica Glitter Pen.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project