House-Mouse Designs® Cupcake Happy by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/” x 8-1/2” Coral Rose cardstock in half to form card base.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of 3-1/2” x 4-1/4” stripe cardstock, tie in bow.
- Glue to left side of card front.
- Stamp Cupcake Happy on 4” x 3” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” Mint Julep cardstock.
- Glue to right side of card
Also uses these supplies:
Coral Rose and Mint Julep Cardstock
by My Colors®
Stripe Print Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project