House-Mouse Designs® Cotton Ball by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink
- Color image, stamp sentiment beneath colored image and trim as shown.
- Create an A2 card base from pink cardstock.
- Create a mat approximately 1/4” larger than the image from pink cardstock and adhere the two.
- Trim patterned papers as shown.
- Trim a piece of ribbon to fit across the front of the card.
- Adhere all the layers as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Sweet Treats Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Cotton Ball Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers - E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, R20, C0
May Arts Ribbon®
Patterned Paper by Recollections®
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project