House-Mouse Designs® Costume Play by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp Costume Play onto Neenah cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Use Copic markers to color the scene.
- Trim the image panel and mat with plum cardstock.
- Cut 1.25" x 4" strips of patterned paper and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Stamp "Boo" onto the Ivory patterned paper using Jet Black Archival ink.
- Die-cut with the ticket die from the Build a Pop Up Die Set and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Mat the sentiment die-cut with plum cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Abracadabra patterned paper to 4.25" x 5.5". Edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Adhere the three strips of patterned paper to the card front as shown.
- Adhere the image panel and the sentiment.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
- Storybook Alphabet Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Costume Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: E50, E21, E11, E000, E00, BV0000, BG0000, BV20
Fur: T1, T3, T5, E53
Noses: R11, R22
Mouth: E04, RV95, R32
Costumes: Y11, Y13, Y17, Y19, Y26, C6, C8, V12, V17
Ground: E41, E42, E43 BG93
Bag: YR16, YR18, C8, N1, N3
Candy Corn: Y11, Y13, YR16, YR18, N0
Tree: E71 E74, E77
Leaves: YG03, YR16, YR18, Y38
Grass: YG13, YG17, YG97
Jet Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger
White Solar Classic Crest® cardstock by Neenah Papers
Plum Treasures™ cardstock by Worldwin
Abracadabra, Wicked Whimsey from the 8x8 An Eerie Tale paper pad by Graphic 45®
Purple and Ivory Patterned paper from the 6x6 paper An Eerie Tale paper pad by Graphic 45®
Clear Gelly® Stardust® Glitter Gel pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project