House-Mouse Designs® Costume Play by Debi Hammons
- Fold 4-1/4” x 11” Goldenrod cardstock in half to form card base
- Glue 4” x 5-1/4” print cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Costume Play on 3-1/2” x 3” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, sponge dauber and blue chalk.
- Glue to 3-3/4” x 3-1/4” Brown Eyes cardstock. Glue to top of card front.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of card front, tie in knot on left side.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock.Die cut with 1-1/2” circle die.
- Glue to a 1-3/4” Brown Eyes circle.Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Costume Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Goldenrod and Brown Eyes
Cardstock by My Colors®
Print Cardstock by Graphic 45®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Brown Sparkle Ribbon
by Creative Impressions®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Circle Dies by We R Memory Keepers®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project