House-Mouse Designs® Cookie Crumbles Gift Pouch by Debi Hammons
- Die cut the large rectangle from Black cardstock for the back.
- Die a rectangle with the circle die in the middle from the Tropical Sea cardstock for the front.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom.
- Fold each rectangle on the score lines closest to the middle.
- Die cut a 3-1/4” circle in the square die from black cardstock.
- Glue to the back side of the front panel.
- Stamp Cookie Crumbles on 4-1/4” x 4-1/4”white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Attach it to the inside of the front panel with foam squares.
- Cut 5-3/4” x 1” Tropical Sea.
- Score @ 3/4” from each end.
- Glue to the sides of the back panel about 3/4” from the bottom.
- Glue the front rectangle to the back with the front flap on the outside.
- Slide the cookies in the pouch.
Also uses these supplies:
A 2 pack of Grandma's Cookies ( 2-1/2 oz.)
Tropical Sea and Black Cardstock by My Colors®
Big Shot™ Die cutting Machine by Sizzix®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project