House-Mouse Designs® Cookie Crumbles Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut, score, and fold pink cardstock to create an A2 card. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of the rose-patterned paper to 5.25" x 4". Edge with Distress ink.
- Stamp the House-Mouse Designs image with Tuxedo Black ink and color with Copic markers.
- Cut a piece of pink cardstock .5" inches wider in width and height.
- Use the corner punch to punch the top edges.
- Insert the stamped image panel under the corner punched top edges and adhere to the pink cardstock.
- Cut a strip of coordinated polka-dot paper to .75" wide and use one of the Spring Border dies to cut the bottom edge. Mat onto pink cardstock cut 1/8" wider than the polka-dot strip.
- Using one of the heart dies from the Wings set, cut three hearts from pink cardstock.
- Using VersaFine Claire Nocturne ink, stamp the sentiment onto each of the hearts as shown.
- Adhere the image panel, the strip of matted cardstock, and the sentiment hearts.
- Small Typewriter Alphabet Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 8.99
- Tiny Alphabet Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Wings Die Set 19.99
- Versafine Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne 8.99
- Cookie Crumbles Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Botanical Tea Patterned Papers by Graphic 45™
Tim Holtz® Pumice Stone Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
PaperShaper® Corner Punch by EK Success
Copic® Markers Used:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20
Mouse Noses: R21, R22
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47 and E21, E23, E25, E37
Cup: R20, R21, R22, N0, N1, E47, E49
Floor: E41, E43
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project