House-Mouse Designs® Coffee Break by Kathi F. Rerek
- Create a 5" x 7" card from Kraft cardstock.
- Stamp image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Mat image panel with teal cardstock cut 1/8" wider than the image panel.
- Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 4 5/8" x 6 5/8".
- Cut another piece of teal cardstock to 4.75" x 6.75". Mat the kraft cardstock with the teal cardstock.
- Stamp the Curio Coffee Friend onto kraft cardstock, then die-cut with a small circle die so that you have the sentiment within the circle. Use the paint marker to color the circles.
- Die-cut a scrap of teal cardstock with a pinked circle die.
- Mat the circle sentiment die-cut onto the pinked circle die-cut.
- Using a strong adhesive, adhere the ribbon along the right side of the card front.
- Use the same strong adhesive to adhere the pinked sentiment circle as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Coffee Break Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- CURIO Coffee Friend Rubber Stamp 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: E04, E31, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51 E53, E93, BG11, BG13, BV0000, BV000, C1, W1, W2, W3, W5, W6, W7
Pink Chalk Pencil by General Pencils
White Deco Marker by Pébéo
Circle and Pinked Circle Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders
Burlap Ribbon (Source Unknown)
White, teal, and kraft cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project