House-Mouse Designs® Coffee Break by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Coffee Break on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Use blue decorative chalk with a flat brush to add shading around the image.
- Stamp words from the Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear set with black ink on white cardstock, cut out and sponge with blue ink.
- Using a fine line black pen, draw broken lines around the words and pop up on image with foam squares.
- Glue to a blue card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Coffee Break Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Color Cardstock
Blue Decorative Chalk
Flat Brush (for chalk)
Fine Tip Permanent Black Marker
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project