House-Mouse Designs® Coffee Break by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Hot Pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” Brown Eyes cardstock to card front.
- Glue 5” x 5” dot cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Coffee Break on 4-1/2” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-3/4” x 4” Hot Pink cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom right corner up to top left corner, tie in bow.
- Glue to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Hot Pink and Brown Eyes Cardstock by My Colors®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project