House-Mouse Designs® Christmas Cuddle by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Christmas Cuddle with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Trim the image down.
4. Create the card base out of Brocade colored cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Apply Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker to the outer edges of the card base.
6. Adhere the colored image to the card base with EZ Runner.
- Christmas Cuddle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
HMR142: Christmas Cuddle
Bazzill: Brocade Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 028, 045, 048, 050, 052, 060, 063, 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 080, 083, 091, 096, 200, 220, 230, 260, 302, 803
Spectrum Noir: Sparkle Marker in Crystal Clear
Canson: Mixed Media Paper XL
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project