House-Mouse Designs® Chocolate Dip by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut 12x12 brown cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card. Set aside.
- Cut patterned paper to 5.75" square to form the card front.
- Use one of the dies from the Fitted frames Cutting Die Set to cut a window in the patterned paper.
- Edge the opening and the edges with Distress ink.
- Use a smaller die to cut a window in the other side of the brown cardstock.
- Adhere the brown cardstock behind the opening in the patterned paper.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Frame the image panel with opening in the matted patterned paper card front.
- Adhere the card front to the brown card.
- Chocolate Dip Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Bitter Chocolate Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Bittersweet 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Mouse Skin: BV000, R000, E50, E51,
Mouse Cheeks: R20
Mouse Nose: R21
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Chocolate Mouse: E49, E70, E71, E74, E79
Chocolate in Jar: E49, E70, E71, E74, E79
Jar Label: RV32, RV34
Jar: BG000, BG90, BG93
Brown and Aqua Triplus® Fineliner by Staedtler
Ground Espresso Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project