House-Mouse Designs® Celebrate Friends by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" white cardstock in half to form card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 5.5" x 2" and adhere to card front.
- Die cut red cardstock with decorative die.
- Stamp mouse on white cardstock.
- Color as desired and trim to fit in red panel. Glue together.
- Tie on ribbon to card front and adhere mouse panel with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®.
- Stamp greeting and color heart.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: red, white and pattern paper
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Cutting die and die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project