House-Mouse Designs Catnip Snack Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12" rust cardstock in half. Score and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut the other half of the rust cardstock to 5.75" square.
- Stamp the Crackle pattern with Potter's Clay Memento ink onto the 5.75" square.
- Stamp Catnip stamp onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4 7/8" x 4" and mat onto a piece of rust cardstock that is slightly larger.
- Using Potter's Clay Memento ink, stamp the sentiment onto rust paper and die-cut. Edge with Potter's Clay Memento ink.
- Adhere the matted image panel and the sentiment onto the Crackle-stamped card front, then adhere to the card.
- Catnip Snack Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51,
Mouse Fur: E39, E53, E59
Mouse Nose: R21
Mouse Cheeks: R20
Cat Fur: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3,
Cat Nose and Ears:
Cat Eye: W1, Y32, Y35
Catnip: YG03, YG17, YG67
Sign Post: E21, E23, W2
Clay Pot: E15, E19, E29
Background: E41, W2, W2, BG0000, BG000
Memento™ Potter's Clay Ink byTsukineko
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Rust Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project