House-Mouse Designs Catnip Snack by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Catnip Snack on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Lay the Honeycomb Stencil over the image and sponge with blue ink taking care not to sponge over the image. Layer onto rust and yellow panels then glue to a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment from the House-Mous So Sweet Perfectly Clear Set on a white tag with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Layer onto a yellow tag and tie with a blue ribbon.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Honeycomb Stencil 10.99
- House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Catnip Snack Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Pearlescent Sky Blue Ink- Brilliance Imagine Crafts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project