House-Mouse Designs® Cat Tracking by Kathi Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12"x12" cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic Markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4.75" x 3.75" and mat with red cardstock.
- Trim the yellow patterned paper from the French Country collection to 5.75" square.
- Cut a 2.25" x 5.75" strip of the multi-striped patterned paper and mat with red cardstock.
- Adhere the matted strip of striped patterned paper onto the yellow patterned paper as shown.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the 6" square card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers Used:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E000, E50, E51, R20, R21
Fur: E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E37, E47, W3, W5, W7
Wallpaper: E40, E81, R05, R17, B52, G16, G29
Floor: E21, W0, W1, W3, W5
Broom: Y26, Y28
Inkpad: C0, C1, C3, C6
Stamp: E21, W1, W3, E05
French Country Paper Collection by Graphic 45™
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project