House-Mouse Designs® Cardinal Bell (HMQ23) by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut dark green cardstock to 10" x 7". Score at 5" and fold to form a 5"x7" card. Set aside.
- Stamp the image onto white cardstock with Memento ink.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Use the smaller circle die to die-cut the image panel.
- Keep the image panel in the die and add a background using Copic markers.
- Die-cut gold cardstock with the larger circle die (from the WindowRama Die Set).
- Pop the image panel out of the circle die and mat onto the gold cardstock.
- Cut the holly-patterned paper to 4.75" x 6.75".
- Cut the striped paper to 4.75" x 4.5" and sponge with Distress ink.
- Cute the light green yardstick to 4.75" x 4".
- Adhere the light green cardstock atop the striped paper.
- Adhere these two layers to the holly-patterned patterned paper.
- Sponge Distress inks on all edges and adhere the card front to the card.
- Adhere the image panel to finish the card.
- Windowrama Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R20, R21
Fur: E31: E33, E39, E47
Cardinal's Mask: N6, N7, N8
Cardinal's Feathers: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Cardinal's Beak: R14, R27, YR18
Cardinal's Feet: E71, E74
Bell: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Gold Cardstock by Recollections
Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Christmas Paper Stash® by Advantus
Jovial 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey
Tim Holtz® Hickory Smoke Distress® Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project