House-Mouse Designs® Bubble Popper by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Bubble Popper on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils and layer onto grey, pink and white papers.
- Stamp sentiment from Greeting Galore with VersaMark Ink on a strip of gray paper, emboss with white embossing powder and set aside.
- Place the Diamond Grid Metal Stencil on white cardstock and sponge with London Fog Ink and die cut with a circle die.
- Glue die cut circle onto a pink panel and glue to a gray card.
- Pop up Bubble Popper with foam squares diagonally on the circle.
- Glue sentiment underneath the circle on the right side.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Bubble Popper Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
London Fog Memento Ink
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Circle Stitched Die
Cardstock- white, pink, gray
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project