House-Mouse Designs® Bubble Popper by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Sweetie Pie cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/2” x 2-3/4” chevron print cardstock to bottom of card front.
- Glue a 5-1/2” x 3/8” hot pink strip at top of chevron piece.
- Stamp Bubble Popper on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with the 3-3/4” x 2-1/2” oval die.
- Glue to Hot Pink oval die cut with next two larger dies.
- Glue to top of card front.
- Add 2 jewels at each side of Hot Pink strip.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Bubble Popper Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Simply Defined Oval Die Set by Scrapbooking Made Simple
Sweetie Pie and Hot Pink Cardstock by My Colors®
Chevron Print Cardstock
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
4 Small Crystal Jewels
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project