House-Mouse Designs® Bon Bon Birthday by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Bon Bon Birthday on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and shade the edges with Scatter Straw Ink.
- Layer onto a larger black panel and set aside.
- Glue a strip of decorative paper onto a blue card and glue Bon Bon Birthday to this.
- Stamp sentiment from Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set on white cardstock with black ink and cut out using the Fitted Frame B Die Set.
- Pop up using foams squares.
- Randomly apply orange Nuvo Crystal Drops.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 15.99
- Bon Bon Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Prisma Colored Pencils
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Orange
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Paper- Blue Cardstock, Decorative Paper
Distress Inks- Scattered Straw
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project