House-Mouse Designs® Blueberry Tart by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Blueberry Tart on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Lay the Chevron Background Metal Stencil over the image and sponge with Scattered Straw Ink, being careful not to sponge over the image. Layer onto black and purple papers.
- Glue decorative papers to a yellow card as shown, glue on Blueberry Tart and add purple rhinestones randomly.
- Stamp sentiment from the Big Words Happy Perfectly Clear Set on a strip of black paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with White Embossing Powder and pop up on card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Big Words Happy Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Blueberry Tart Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project