House-Mouse Designs® Birthday Splash by Debi Hammons
- Stamp mice and color as desired.
- Use Picasso to create clouds in the background.
- Trim and back with yellow cardstock.
- Stamp message, trim and back with yellow.
- Score and fold 11" x 4-1/4" blue panel to create card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 4-1/4" x 3-1/2", and adhere to bottom of card front.
- Tie ribbon around card front at top of pattern paper.
- Adhere mice and message with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Yellow, blue, and pattern cardstock
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook-Adhesives by 3L®
ZipDry by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project