House-Mouse Designs® Birthday Cat by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a 12x12 piece of grey cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut the plaid patterned paper to 6" square and adhere to the front of the grey card.
- Cut Grey patterned paper to 5.75" square and adhere to the card.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the image onto white hardtack.
- Color the image using Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel as shown, mat with pink patterned paper from the pad, then mat again with plaid paper cut to .5" larger than the pink patterned paper.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card.
- Cut plaid paper to .5" x 5.75" and adhere to the card as shown.
- Using Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink, stamp the sentiment, then die-cut with one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Die set.
- Adhere the sentiment to finish the card.
- Birthday Kitty Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Paris Girl 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Carta Bella Paper Company
Cat's Fur: T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5
Cat's Nose and Ears: RV91, RV93
Cat 'sTongue: RV32, RV42, RV93
Cat's Mouth: RV95, RV99
Hamster/Poppet's Skin: BV000, E50, E51
Hamster/Poppet's Nose and Cheeks: R20, R21
Hamster/Poppet's Fur: T3 T4, T5, T7
Cake Frosting: RV32, RV34, RV91, RV93, RV95
Roses: RV34, RV93, RV95, RV99
Cake: E40, E41
Cake Plate: T5, T7
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project