House-Mouse Designs® Birdie Gifts by Kathi Rerek
- Fold a piece of 12" x 6" paper in half to create a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of Wild Berry Very Vintage paper to 6" square. Edge with the R27 marker. Set aside.
- Using Tuxedo Back Memento ink, stamp the image onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color the cardstock version with Copic Markers.
- Fussy-cut the thin paper stamped image and adhere over its counterpart with removable adhesive.
- Airbrush the background with a B60 Copic marker.
- Pull up the mask and carefully remove adhesive from the image panel.
- Die-cut the image panel with a Nestabilities die.
- Die-cut the remaining Wild Berry Very Vintage paper with the next largest die and edge with the R27 marker
- Cut a piece of the Coffee Very Vintage Double Dot Designs paper 1/8" larger than the red die-cut and edge with the E47 marker.
- Mat the image panel with the matching die-cut, then mat with the brown paper.
- Using Archival Ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of the Wild Berry Very Vintage paper.
- Die-cut the paper with one of the dies from the Card Creator Nestabilities set and edge with the R27 marker.
- Trim a scrap of the Coffee Very Vintage paper 1/8" larger than the sentiment die-cut and edge with the E47 marker.
- Mat the sentiment with the brown paper.
- Adhere the image and sentiment panels to the card front, then adhere the card front to the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Birdie Gifts Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardinal: R05, R08, R22, R24, R27, R39, R56, R59, C4, C6, C10
Branch: E71, E74, E77, E89
Mouse skin: E50, E51, E93, BG0000, BV0000, R20, BV20
Mouse noses: R12, R22
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47, E53, E57, E49
Gifts: B32, B34, Y21, Y23, Y35, Y38, W3
Red cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Wild Berry Very Vintage Double Dot Designs paper by BoBunny®
Coffee Very Vintage Double Dot Designs paper by BoBunny®
Jet Black Archival ink by Ranger
A2 Card Creator Nestabilities® Die Set by S
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project