House-Mouse Designs® Bell Swinging by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of red cardstock to 7" x 10". Score and fold in half to form a 5" x 7" card. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of 12x12 Double Dot paper to 6.75" x 4.75" and to 5.25" x 4".
- Edge both panels with Distress ink. Set aside.
- Stamp the image with Memento ink onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Cut the image panel to 5" x 3.75".
- Mat the image with the reverse side of the smaller panel of Double Dot paper.
- Adhere the image panel as shown.
- Adhere ribbon vertically with it secured firmly behind the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
- Thread the gold thread through the openings on the top of the two bells and knot securely.
- Adhere the bell bearing threads slightly below the top of the ribbon.
- Make a double-loop bow and adhere to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV31, E50, E51, R20, R21
Fur: E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E37
Bells: Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Ribbon: R24, R29, R39
Tree: G07, G19, G29, G94
Triplus® Fineliner Pens by Staedtler
Wilde Berry Vintage Double Dot Design Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Tim Holtz® Fired Brick Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Tiny Bells by Advantus
Ribbon: Source Unknown
Gold Thread: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project